Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions as underlined below are entered in to agreed upon between WorxWays LLP (herein after referred to “WorxWays”, “We” & “Us”) and the Members (hereinafter referred to as “You”)
Many thanks for visiting our website https://worxways.com/ (“Website”). Please go through the following terms with care. By the act of using our website, you agree to abideby these terms &conditions as well as by our privacy and ethics policy.
“WorxWays LLP”, “Us”, “We”, or “Our” alludes to https://worxways.com/ and “You”, “User/s”, or “Your” means and implies a visitor, colleague, member/subscriber (paid or unpaid), any pre-existing business or start-up that has in times gone by or is currently associated or registered with Us ( including their employees, agents, business associates, clients, customers, guests, visitors and anyone else that has a business relationship with/through/under them).
“Coworking Space” alludes to the Premises put at the disposal of Us or any our approved Affiliate/s to be deployed for use pertaining to activities as permitted by Us.
“Services“alludes to includes making available the Premises as well as integrated systems of communication and help not precluding the use of the website.
“Data” alludes to the entire set of any information, documents etc., obtained from You. This data may be obtained us through myriad means including personal collection, through the websites, telephone calls, registration forms, emails, polls, or similar other means.
The times that You use Our services, You will be subject to the whole gamut of Our terms, guidelines and policies. Till the time that you conform to such terms, policies and guidelines, We grant You a customized, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to log into and use our website, space and the services that are provided thereof.
WorxWays is in ownership of and takes it upon itself to operate the services provided via this Website. We retain the prerogative to change, modify, amend or adjust any of these terms and conditions as well as the policies and guidelines as may be necessary.
1. Agreeing to the Terms
You will not be deemed eligible and may not use our space, premises, co-working, website and/or services, or any part thereof, if You are not for some reason considered eligible to sign into an Agreement as per the laws in force in India. If You are a minor, We will require parental consent in writing before considering granting you permission to be a part of our Community or in any way associating with You.
The following terms and conditions and policies (as applicable) apply to You:
- In case You are an already existing User using our Premises and/or Services or a User having the intention to use our space, premises, co-working, website, and/or Services, or any part thereof, and in the event that You are an individual or organisation (including a company, LLP, partnership etc.) and any other entity.
- This includes Your agents, authorised representatives, affiliates, associates and others operating through or under You or Your reference.
- Any other person or entity as the case might warrant.
3. Registration Prerequisites
At WorxWays LLP, it is extremely important for a successful enterprise to have ideal utilization of resources, and in this regard We endeavor to simplify it for You to take advantage of the space, premises, co-working and related opportunities and/or the slew of top notch services.
If You plan to become a member with Us, You have to necessarily meet the following requirements:
- Meet the eligibility and registration and norms as established under Indian law and the terms and conditions given here.
- Submit the full and complete online application form
- Furnish true and correct details for the information sought;
- Wait till you receive Our acceptance.
- Once accepted, you have got register with Us and set up an account conforming to the instructions provided; (as informed by us to You over email);
WorxWays LLP reserves the full right to accept or reject your application, without according any reason/s for the same. Our acceptance or rejection will be conveyed to You by e-mail. Upon being made a registered member, You are entitled to use our website, space, premises, co-working, and/or all services provided therein, or any part thereof, as long as you pay the requisite remuneration. You retain the right to cancel your membership with Us at your discretion. This may however only be done via a written communication addressed to Us with at least 30 days before the ‘due date’ for payment of the membership fee for the succeeding month, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Unless, You convey your intention to terminate/ cancel the membership, your membership will be automatically renewed. Your inability to make timely payment may result in an automatic lapse of Your membership. Your failure to make payment shall make You liable for any reasonable costs incurred by Us in recovering the same, which shall include legal expenses, charges etc.
We retain Our right to terminate Your membership without any prior notice or intimation, if You violate any of the terms and conditions or policies or guidelines, or for any other reason as we may see fit.General Registration Requirements In lieu of Your use of Our space, premises, coworking, website and services, and/or any part thereof, You represent that You are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and are not as such barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, contemporary and complete information about Yourself while registering to avail the Services; and
- maintain and promptly update Your registration information in order to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If You provide any information that is not true, inaccurate, dated or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such is the case.,We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
- You may access our website as available for Your information and utilization. Any information and/or content that is made available to You on our website may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever in the absence of Our prior written consent.
- We unequivocally reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You will be called upon to enter a valid phone number and electronic mail account while registering on Our website. By the act of registering the same with Us, You agree to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications or instant messages, e-mails or any other such like method, as the case maybe, in the event of any subscription/service updates. If at any time You wish not to receive any further communications or You desire to have Your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as given below.
- The Member unequivocally agrees to the fact that this Membership Agreement is not to be under any circumstances considered a lease or sublease built only a license to use the Work Space and the Member shall not in any event or eventuality stake any claim of tenancy with regard to the Work Space and is in agreement with the fact that the said membership is non-transferable in nature.
- The Member shall only possess a limited right to use the premises for his/her business purpose on a daily basis in accordance with the time limits, mentioned and contingent upon payment of membership fees.
4. Account and Security
When you register with Us, You may be called upon to participate in a verification process as part of setting up Your account and duly becoming a part of Our community. Post that, You are held responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account information, and are heedfully accountable for all the activities pertaining to Your account. In the event of there being any instances of any kind of unauthorized use of Your account or any other such breach of security, it is contingent upon You to inform Us to stop processing requests pertaining to Your account, until further notice.
We do not make any representations or claims regarding the security of Our network or internet connections. You must adopt the necessary security measures (e.g. encryption) You believe to be necessary in Your particular circumstances.
5. General Terms and Conditions and Corresponding Users’ Obligations
Our Services rely on the information provided by You. You are solely and exclusively held liable for the Information You provide to Us.
- We possess the right to collect user data that includes name, contact information and other details to facilitate the use of the space, premises, co working, website or other service/s. Misuse and misrepresentation of any kind will lead to automatic termination of all services and benefits extended to you, without the obligation of sending a prior notice to You.
- We reserve the right to disclose to third parties certain data related to You, without providing Your personal details including name, residential and e-mail address, mobile number, unless: (1) You expressly and clearly authorize Us to do so, or any other person You may specifically designate Us to disclose such information or (2) We are compulsorily required to disclose such information by any applicable law or legal process.
- You expressly agree, accept and consent to the fact that the utilization of the space, premises, coworking, website and/or services provided by Us, as the case maybe, is at entirely Your sole risk and further acknowledge that WorxWays LLP is not liable to honor all and any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- You are granted the right to access the space, premises, co-working, website and/ or the services provided subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- You shall commit that You will not indulge in any activities like asking any person who is utilizing the space, premises, co-working, website or any of the services, or providing any of the above services, including the service provider to breach any Police/ statutory/ and/or government rules or do things which are immoral or unlawful in nature, for any purpose.
- You aren’t defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the right of privacy) of others;
- You must not under any circumstances whatsoever attempt to impinge upon the security or integrity of any of Our computing systems or networks or, in the event of the Website being hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems or networks. You must not disseminate data/content that is patently offensive and/or promotes and propagates any form of racism, discrimination, bigotry or hatred of any kind against any group or individual or exploits people in a manner that is sexual in nature.
- You must not under any circumstances whatsoever and without exception attempt to gain/ gain unauthorized access to any materials, other than those to which You have been given express permission to have access to, nor to the computer system which hosts the website.
- You must not under any circumstances transmit, upload or input into the Website, any files that may cause any manner of damage to any other person’s computing devices or software, any manner of content that may be deemed offensive, or any manner of material or data clearly in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the express right to use);
- You must not under any circumstances attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs that may be used to run and operate the Website or other services provided online. Furthermore, You may not install any manner of cabling, IT or telecom connections at the Premises without securing prior consent;
- You are not to promote information that You have reason to believe is false or misleading or promotes any manner illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, repugnant, threatening, obscene, defamatory, slanderous;
- You cannot publish any manner of data/content/ information that violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work. You cannot under any circumstances whatsoever solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
- You cannot publish data/content/information that involves commercial activities and/or sales without seeking and receiving our prior written consent. These may be in the shape of contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes
- You must not under any circumstances whatsoever publish any data/information/content that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes any manner of incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is deemed insulting towards any other nation
- You cannot under any circumstances modify any part of the setup of the Premises and/or leave any valuable possessions/valuables/cash unattended in the Premises. You expressly agree not to deploy or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that may have the ability to accesses our websites and related services;
- You will at times behave reasonably, responsibly and ethically and in no manner disclose or publish information that is detrimental or harmful to WorxWays LLP or its affiliates, associates and members. We may prohibit or halt any activity in the Premises which in its considered opinion is objectionable, dangerous, unlawful, and infringes upon a third party’s or our Intellectual Property Rights of or which is potentially detrimental to Our reputation;
- You are liable to the payment of any additional costs and expenses that may be incurred on account of damage to the space or premises or printing or other expenses as the case maybe;
- You hereby agree, expressly accept and acknowledge that You will keep confidential and not disclose in any manner whatsoever, to anybody whatsoever confidential information that You may be privy to, or be exposed to during Your use of the website, Premises and services.
- The Member is required and called upon to take adequate precautions and safeguards to protect its employees, contractors, visitors etc. and its articles, possessions and properties and shall not hold WorxWays LLP, its employees, directors, agents liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, theft, or damage to such belongings of the Member.
- The Member shall fully and comprehensively comply with and accept all and any applicable laws in relation to its business and that of the building premises.
- The Member acknowledges that its use of Work Space may on occasion be disrupted or disturbed on account of any on-going maintenance work and the Company shall, to best of its knowledge and ability intimate to the Member in advance-any such known changes or disruptions that may be caused to member access to Workspace or Services.
- Member shall use the Work Space for the business/commercial purpose of the Company they represent and for its allied business activities and Supporting Office and nothing else, besides.
- Beyond operational hours, the Member will have continued access to its Work Space and essentials services like tea/coffee vending machine, washrooms, power backup etc.but without access to trouble shooting facilities.. Visitors & guests shall not be allowed beyond center timings.
- List of national/ public/gazetted holidays is available with community in-charge.
For the sake of convenience and clarity, “Confidential Information” shall mean and include all information, in whole or in part, that maybe conveyed by Us, Our employee/s, agent, authorized representative, community member, co-worker, or a third party that is proprietary, confidential, exclusive or private in nature. This information also includes, without limitation, myriad information that may be considered confidential and you are as such obligated to keep confidential
6. Third Parties Links
We may introduce You to independent third parties/contractors to carry out Your tasks.Wherever we refer independent third party service providers, You shall be called upon to pay the costs or services and fees as applicable to such third party service provider. WorxWays LLP disclaims all responsibility and liability whatsoever with regard to the services, conduct or actions of such third party.
We may depute third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you on the Site and in the course of doing so we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers. In some other instances, such internal service provider may collect information directly from you. We are not in any way responsible or liable for the privacy practices followed by third parties.7. Intellectual Property
WorxWays LLP is the sole owner of the Website and all the necessary software deployed to provide You with the Services and any associated and necessary documentation and text. You may not, unless expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions, use the Website, or the material showcased on it or linked to it (“the Material”), for any purpose. Such permission is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive and therefore outside the purview of any form of appropriation.
- We authorize You to view and access the content available on or from the website solely and exclusively for your personal use. The content published on the website and of all other websites under our purview, partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content as are exclusively Our property and are protected under law. Unauthorized and illegal use of such content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of WorxWays LLP. Furthermore, the use of our content on any other web-site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt our code used to generate any content or the pages making up any of its websites which is also protected by our and comes within the ambit of Intellectual property.
- WorxWays LLP possesses the ownership of the intellectual property in all the data/information/content that is obtained by it or its affiliates or authorized representatives, agents, licensees etc. Systematic and purposeful retrieval of Our content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without express written permission is prohibited. Additionally, the deployment of the Content for purposes not expressly permitted by WorxWays LLP under these Terms is prohibited and may invite legal action.
- All and any manner of icons and logos that are the work/creation/conceptualization of WorxWays LLP, its affiliate/s or employee/s are inalienably the trademarks of and propriety of WorxWays LLP. The illegal, unauthorized copying, modification, change, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
8. Proprietary Rights
All manner of materials provided on our website and otherwise, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, kits, print-outs, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are inalienably protected under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by WorxWays LLP . You expressly and agree that all such content is made available for limited, non-commercial, and strictly personal use only, except as explicitly provided herein or, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Our explicit and unambiguous prior express written permission. You shall under no circumstances add, delete, distort, or otherwise alter the Material
You expressly and explicitly agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified WorxWays LLP from and against all manner of actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, damages, liabilities or any demands thrust upon or incurred by WorxWays LLP to the extent, on account out of or in connection with Your:
- Inability to comply with these Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Website
- Use of the Premises
- Use of the Services
- Infringement upon any Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or other rights pertaining to a a third party
- You expressly and overtly acknowledge, consent and agree that WorxWays LLP may access, preserve and disclose Your account information if deemed necessary to do so under law or in a good faith and belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably and entirely necessary to:
- comply with legal process either nationally or internationally;
- help enforce the above Terms;
- Take action with regard to your requests for service or complete your tasks;
10. Termination or Suspension of Account or Services
These Terms and conditions of use, shall remain in full force and effect for as long as it is unambiguously displayed on any of Our websites. You consent that We may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to Our website and its services, or restrict or suspend Your access to all or any part of the Website, premises, space or co-working or services at any time, without assigning any reason whatsoever, with or without prior intimation, and without liability. We may also effectively terminate the rendering or providing of any service including the use of premises without prior intimation or liability.
Besides the above WorxWays LLP may terminate its services to You under the following circumstances
- In the event of your failing to comply with your obligations as per the terms and conditions of Use and if in the event of your violating any of the ethical practices and terms and conditions of use.
- WorxWays LLP or its associate company, as the case maybe, acting reasonably and with full consideration, is no longer able to provide You with access to the Premises.
Upon intimation of such termination, You are required to immediately return all property including all material, computers, data, keys etc., that may have been issued to You and that belongs to Us; take away Your property from the Premises; leave the Premises in a respectful manner; leave Your area of the Premises in a clean and presentable state. You are tasked with the responsibility of removing all your equipment, belongings, articles and things and your employees / personnel and to vacate and hand back the premises along with all the keys and access cards.
You shall take away from the premises your equipment if they be the cause of any damage or defacement to any part of the Premises in the course of such removal, the same shall be compensated by you immediately and entirely at your own expense. Your failure fails to do so, will mean that WorxWays LLP shall step in do so at your expense.
Any material and property that may belong to You and that you may have been left behind, WorxWays LLP reserve the full right and liberty to dispose it off in the manner it sees fit after the elapsing of a period of 30 days from the date of such termination.
11. Additional Terms
We may also call upon You to follow any additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to take part in certain promotions or activities displayed on our website or otherwise. These additional terms are part of these Terms, and You hereby and expressly agree to comply with them when You participate in those promotions, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such additional terms.
12. Modification and Discontinuation
We expressly reserve the full right at any time to change, modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or website (or any portion thereof) with or without prior intimation or notice. You hereby agree that We will in no way be liable to you or to any third party for any such stated modification, deletion,editing, suspension or discontinuance of our services to You.
13. Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure on the part of WorxWays LLP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these above terms and conditions shall not in any way constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision as stipulated under these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties in question, shall still agree that the Court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ true intent and intentions as reflected in the provision, and any other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
14. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and Conditions as described above are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes/ matters arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi and will be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
15. Exclusions and Limitations
All of those who access or use our website from jurisdictions other than described above do so of their own violation and are fully responsible for compliance with the local law.
16. Contact for Grievances
In the event of any grievance arising from the use of the website or services provided, please get in touch with
Mr. Davinder Dhingra